Lorain County Metro Parks announces the 2020 Mill Hollow Herb Fair has been canceled and will not be rescheduled. All outdoor parks and park trails will remain open to visitors from 8 am to 6 pm, daily. However, all playgrounds and restrooms have been closed until further notice. The parks can only remain open and in operation based upon your assistance and cooperation.
Protocol asked of park visitors:
- If you are ill, or experiencing any symptoms, STAY HOME.
- Be mindful and respect social distancing by staying at least 6 ft apart.
- Please avoid congregating anywhere within the park.
- Walk single file or step off the trail as others are passing on the trail and declare “on your right/left” or “passing”.
- Use the restroom before visiting and bring hand sanitizer as park restrooms are closed.
- Drinking fountains are required to be off limits, so please bring your own drinking water.
- Take your trash with you.