Erie Shore Wave Runners announces the latest updates for the 2020 Erie Shore Watercross Tour:
- We are officially cancelling the Port Clinton event in August.
- As of this moment we are approved for a Vermilion event in Mid September. However, with the way the Covid numbers are now increasing in Ohio there is a strong chance that this event may not happen either.
- If the Vermilion event does happen, there will no longer be a slalom course or any activities that involve spectators. We instead will be doing an off-shore race similar to last year to encourage spectators to watch from their boats instead.
- We will let everyone know for sure by the end of July if we are going to be doing the September event.
- Anyone who has already registered will have the choice for a refund or apply the fees towards the 2021 tour.
- This sucks, but the safety of our staff, riders, and our community here in Vermilion comes first. What we can't do this year will only be bigger in 2021.