Lorain County Metro Parks is now accepting vendor applications for this year’s 25th annual Herb Fair held in Vermilion, Ohio. The 2020 Herb Fair will be held April 25-26, from 10 am until 4 pm, at the historic Mill Hollow Carriage Barn in Vermilion River Reservation. This popular "kick-off-to-spring" draws hundreds of visitors.
To apply, complete the form at: www.tinyurl.com/texhmvt.
The Metro Parks is looking for vendors selling:
- Live & dried herbs, native plants, & flowers
- Fresh farm produce
- Locally made maple syrup, jams & jellies, oils & vinegar, salsa & sauces, baked goods
- Premium tea & coffee beans
- All-natural, handmade soaps, lotions, & lip balms
- Quality, functional items to attract birds & pollinators to wildlife-friendly gardens
- Beautiful & unique yard and garden décor
- Educational displays (no vendor fee) featuring information on native plants, wildlife-friendly gardening, and wildlife & plant conservation
- Food vendors and/or food trucks will also need to fill out the Food Vendor Application (www.tinyurl.com/ub9myy4)
For more information, contact Jennifer or Emily at (440) 967-7310 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.