Vermilion High School will host a Red Cross Blood Drive on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 8 am to 2pm. Donors must be 17 or older and in good health. 16-year olds may donate with a Parental Permission Form. Donors may sign up online or in the high school office.
For more information, contact Dan Walther at email@example.com
SAFETY FIRST: At each blood drive, Red Cross staff follow the highest standards of safety and infection control. In addition to standard procedures, they have implemented additional precautions:
• Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering a drive to make sure they are healthy.
• Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
• Following social distancing between donors including entry, donation and refreshment areas.
• Ensuring face masks or coverings are worn by both staff and donors.
• Routinely disinfecting surfaces, equipment and donor-touched areas.
Thank you for supporting life-giving donations to the American Red Cross!